The P7 Series single packaged air conditioners are high efficiency self contained cooling units that can be installed on a slab. Heater kits are available as accessory items. Units are ETL and ETLc listed.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Hi Pressure Switches: Ensure long compressor life.
- Micro-Channel Coils: Both indoor and outdoor all aluminum coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability. Eliminates corrosion.
- ECM Blower Motor: Fixed torque energy efficient brushless DC ECM motor.
- Permanently Lubricated Condenser Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Low Voltage Transformer: Includes 3 Amp fuse to protect low voltage circuit.
- Designed Using Galvanized Steel: With a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Compact Footprint and Profile: Make the P7 Series easy to install and transport.
- 0" Clearance: To combustibles on duct side of the unit allows for installations in tight areas.
- Wire Guard Coated with Earth Friendly Epoxy and Plastic Mesh Hail Guard. A guard that will never rust and protects the units coil from being damaged.
- Raised Base Pan: Allows water to drain away from the unit.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit. Hi/low service ports allow access without disrupting operation.
- Easy Access: To the evaporator coil for cleaning, blower assembly removal and general maintenance.
- Drain Trap: Design optimizes drainage capabilities.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service to the fan motor.
- Optional Electric Heat: Field installed 5- 20 KW.